Do you attend An institution listed below?
Yes? You're in luck! Your institution is partnering with us, which means you'll have free access to PowerNotes (that means unlimited projects).
How does it work?
If you signed up with your school email address, you will have unlimited access under your school's account.
If you signed up with a different email address:
- Sign into PowerNotes and click "Create a New Project."
- Now you'll see the subscription plan options. To the left is the option to type your school email address.
- Type and submit your email address. Then we'll send you a verification link.
- Click on the link and you will be all set with a free, unlimited subscription plan.
- And don't worry, you won't need to update the email associated with your PowerNotes account. You will still be able to login with whichever email you used to create your account.
Ave Maria School of Law
Boston University School of Law
Florida International University College of Law
Florida State University College of Law
Frontier Community College
Illinois Valley Community College
Joliet Junior College
Lincoln Trail College
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
New York University (pilot)
New York University School of Law
Nicolet Area Technical College
North Carolina Central University
Northern Illinois University College of Law
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
Olney Central College
Saint Louis University School of Law
Temple University Beasley School of Law
Texas A&M University School of Law
University of Arkansas School of Law - Fayetteville
University of Baltimore School of Law
University of Cincinnati College of Law
University of Colorado Law School
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
University of Illinois College of Law
University of La Verne College of Law
University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
University of Missouri School of Law - Columbia
University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law
University of Oklahoma College of Law
University of Tennessee College of Law
University of Tennessee - Knoxville (pilot)
University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law
University of Wisconsin Law School
Wabash Valley College